Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I have no Title

I've been trying some new Pinterest recipes.  So far they have been pretty good......




This one is called bubble up enchiladas



This one is some kind of rolled up chicken thing.....anyways my point is that it's a good place to go and get recipes.  All of these were "healthy" which are words not thrown around in our house too often.  We eat like five year olds....chicken nuggets....poptarts....frozen Tombstone pizza's......frozen PF Changs meals these are sooo good you  really should try them, general chang's chicken is the best.  I do actually cook a lot, but it isn't always healthy choices.


Brian and I had some of my best high school friends over for a little "dinner party."  It was so fun and everyone made delicious food!!!!   We are loving having the big table to hold everyone!



The walls are still blank in the dinning room....we've got a lot of work to do in there!!!

but TODAY my new runner I ordered came and I LOVE IT!!!!



It is PERFECT for that space and so are they colors!!!! I'd been looking for something to put in front of the sink for a while now and I came across this new color combo on West Elm and ordered it immediately I asked Brian if it was okay....after I had already made the order...ooopps! I've been wanting one of these for a while, but there other colors just weren't going to work anywhere in my house.  I couldn't believe it when I saw gray and green!!! 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment