Monday, February 20, 2012

Empty Nesters

Today was a sad day.......Hooch went to COLLEGE. Brian took him this morning to a dog trainer and he is going to stay for a few months!!!! I'm soo sad, but it will be really good for him. He's training to be a hunting dog and learning to not attack people when they walk into our house, he's so hyper be a "more obedient" house dog. This is what our yard looked like when I got home last Wedneday...


That was the new phonebook


And that was my new doormat.....and he dug a giant hole. I mean really?
But that little sucker has me wrapped around his finger and I ordered him a new orthopedic bed.....HE IS ROTTEN!



IT'S HUGE



I think he likes it?


It so big even I can lay in it!!!!


We are really gonna miss this little guy (we had to give him an old shoe so we would stop tearing everything else up)
Here is a cute picture I snapped before he left this morning



Don't forget to call home Hooch.....we miss you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment