Thursday, May 24, 2012

WHAT IS IT????

Today is the day!!! We found out if we were having a niece or a nephew.  My mom (who was in the hospital yesterday!!! geeezzz, she is ok now though) likes to be prepared in situations like this.....and boy was she ready.  She had blue and pink everything!







Yup.....mom had it covered!  Even my little brother Jake thought this through....here is his shirt


It was a beautiful afternoon and a great time to be with family



I was a little surprised there weren't any pink flowers....


Here's Brian and my sister in law Ashley before the big news!!!!!


Ashley is a teacher and before school got out, she and her students made these banners for the party...one for a boy and one for a girl.  and IT'S A......


 GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Her name is Laney Marie Martin!!!!! We are SOOOOO excited! I cannot wait for her to be here!!!


I think Whit is excited




Not really sure how these guys feel about it....I think my dad is nervous about another girl in the family $$$$


Ashley and her sister, Katie, are both pregnant and due a few weeks apart from each other! So neat!


Whit, Me, and Jake

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment