Tuesday, July 12, 2011

granite and grass cloth and paint...OH MY!

Brian and I took a trip to Norcross, Ga today to visit Stone Connection to pick out our granite slab.  It was so fun to see all the different options!  There were rows and rows to choose from.





Here is ours!!!!!


We are really excited  about it and hopefully it will turn out great!  

The grass cloth wallpaper was hung yesterday



I loved how it looks!

And Brian has been laying paper and plywood to get ready for the carpet installation in the bedrooms!



I've never shown pictures of the master bathroom, i'm not sure why, I guess I forgot! But here it is....



It is lots bigger than what we had in our old house, the vanity has drawers (which we  didnt have before), and it is connected to our room!  We hope to one day redo it and update it a little more, but it is SO much better than what we had before.  

Brian started taping it off and primed and painted the first coat.




I plan to recover that old window valence in a fun fabric too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment