Sunday, November 13, 2011

Master Bedroom

I haven't shown you any pictures of the bedrooms in our house because I CANNOT get them to look the way I want them to.  I think I had a vision of what I thought they were going to look like, but then when we moved in and got the furniture in, It wasn't what I thought.  So for the past few weeks I've been trying to spruce them up a little.  Brian and Hooch went hunting this weekend, so I tried to work on the master.

(all these after pictures were taken at night...of course, so the quality/lighting isn't great)

before


During




 and now....


We covered up that window with curtains so we could put our bed on that wall


One day I hope to get matching bedside tables...but this will do for now...


There's that great headboard Brian made!!!! It matches the pillow perfect!!!


So does this painting


Lamps from Marshalls....chest from TJmaxx/Homegoods! I love great deals!


I love that oyster plate....and my new little bday print above it from my friend Tyler.  (thanks Tyler)


This is across from the bed......I hate everything about it (well I like my stuff...I just don't like how it's put together)  this is my next project...


vanity


Best part about this room is that it has two closets in the master, which is rare in a house this age.  I have three others in the house. 


My favorite painting!!!! Brian brought me this back from an antique store in Paris three years ago.......LOVE IT (you have to see it in person) 

Well there it is.  I'm really regretting taking these pictures at night.......


p.s.  I still don't have a computer.....that's why I haven't been posting.  I had to give my dad the one I was borrowing back, and I made Brian go get his from work so I could post this!!!! ahhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Callie,
    I love it! I love everything you've done. Bravo! The curtains are a great solution, and the pillow and headboard are perfect together! If your tole trays go missing....I may have stolen them. :)

    ReplyDelete