Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HaLLoWeEn!!!!

HOOCH SAYS.....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

He told me he wanted to be a "hot"dog for halloweeen this year so I just couldn't resist.



I'm still on a loner computer....I'm starting to get annoyed.  I need to just take a few hours and go figure this out!

Here is what Brian got me for our anniversary.......


A stainless steel island!!!!!!!!

remember when I talked about how I wanted one HERE.  This is SO PERFECT and now I have somewhere to fold laundry....wrap gifts.....or even move it to another room as a serving cart when we entertain!  Thanks Brian ;)

It came while he was gone one weekend and I was too anxious to wait for him to get home and put it together.....so I tried to do it myself.

I did everything right....but it wasn't fitting together.  I was so frustrated I wanted to cry!!!!  But don't worry....Brian to the rescue!  He figured out that two parts were not cut the right way when they were manufactured so all we had to do was use the bolt cutters and fix it.....DUH! Why didn't I think of that!

Look at Hooch.....he always thinks he can do everything Brian can!  We should of named him Shadow. 

This past weekend I got to celebrate my birthday with some great friends in Highlands, NC. 

Here's Maggie, me, and Colby hiking Whiteside


Family Pic!

David, Maggie, Jamie, Colby, me and Brian


GREAT WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment