Sunday, October 9, 2011

One Year

Today is Brian and I's year anniversary! I cannot believe it's been a whole year!!!! It has been a fantastic year and we feel so blessed!  Here we are one year ago today






It's been an eventful year for sure!

We went on a fabulous honeymoon



We had our first Christmas



We won a national championship





Brian turned 25


We got a new house


we renovated the house


and we got a dog


Here are some funny pictures of us from high school and college (not good quality, i didn't feel like scanning them in)

our second date (high school)

high school
prom, yikes


Brian's senior year of high school

college

college gameday
old south weekend, college

Now that I have officially bored you.....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRIAN! You are wonderful and I love you!  I can't believe I just got that personal

1 comment: