Monday, October 17, 2011

A Week Later...

I wanted to post these pictures a week ago....but I got a little busy...and then we lost Brian's sweet grandfather, Tommy, on Thursday.  He lived in Savannah and when he found out we had lung caner we moved him to g-vegas, which I am so thankful for because Brian was able to be with him the last six months of his life.  He also got to see our house before and after!  We are so sad he is gone, we love you papa!

Last weekend (our anniversary) all I could think about was this...


The top of our wedding cake

You hear about this tradition your whole life....and I had built up so much excitement over the past year waiting to dig into it!!!!  I was so afraid that it wasn't going to taste good after building up a year's worth of freezerburn because it was sooo good on our wedding day and I didn't want to be disappointed.

I got a little caught up in the moment too and put wedding themed decor all around the house



Brian made me this delicious breakfast, buttermilk waffles, strawberries, and eggs!


super healthy...I know...the reddi whip can in the background doesn't help!


and that night I got to eat my cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and guess what............


IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thank goodness because that would of ruined my year ;)

Brian and I decided that the next project on our house is going to be to paint the outside.  We love painted brick houses, which is one of the reasons we bought this house. It's brick on all four sides.  I've been trying to look around and figure out what color combinations I like.  Send me some pictures if you see anything good!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment