Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's Fall, Ya'll

Fall is my FAVORITE season...and finally it's here!!! I was getting so tired of my summer clothes and thankfully we can now wear jackets and boots! WHOO HOOO!

I was feeling the need to add some "fallish" things around the house.  During the move, I must of misplaced my Halloween decorating box because I cannot find it anywhere!  Brian must of hid it....I knew he hated that Frankenstein pillow!  I'm thinking it might be in my in-law's attic, I need to check on that.



  • pumpkins
  • mums
  • bail of hay
  • Auburn flag..
CHECK!


Next, to decorate the table.  I had this great basket...


So I went to the grocery store and picked up some of these fall vegetable things (i'm sure they have a name)




The table needs more....like a table runner.  I'll get to that later.

My parents hosted an engagement party two weeks ago for my FAVORITE COUPLE, Mark and Lindsey who are getting married in January!!

HEY MARK AND LINDSEY!
But I thought I would show you some of the setup because it was very "fall."


Check out this wreath that my friend Debbie (the lady with the magical van) made.  Isn't it soo cute!


Hey little bride and groom pumpkin people!!! aka Mark and Lindsey


They set up the tables in the backyard behind the pool house and it was such a neat atmosphere (it was dark outside during the party...lots of candles)


This was my favorite table outside, A FARM TABLE ON THE LAWN...YES PLEASE!


I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment