Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Gave In...

If you know me, you know that I'm not much of an animal person.  I never have been....I'm not really sure why?  I have been terrified of all animals my whole life! Brian on the other hand LOVES ANIMALS.  He grew up with them and his parents currently have 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!!

This is one of our main discussions/arguments when it comes to marital disputes.  Brian has wanted a black lab FOREVER and I just told him that it wasn't going to happen because I didn't want to be scared to come into my own home everyday...........but this past Friday I lost my battle......this came to my house....




His name is Hooch....like Chattahoochee.  He is an 8 week old black lab.......and he has peed on my floor 5 times ANXIETY!!!!!  He is a sweet dog and has started to grow on me.  He has a lot of personality (which is good) and is really ADHD (which is bad).   BUT Brian is so happy and that is why I wanted him to have him.  I mean look at his face (Brian's)

smiling
I even let him (dog) in my car!!!!  I'm so proud of myself

is Brian driving with his eyes closed?

Hooch is OBSESSED with Brian.  He follows him everywhere.  We have been trying to walk him every night, and Brian keeps tripping over him because we won't get out from under his feet....it's kinda cute.


Here he is chasing his blue, squeaky thing that my mom, Grandma Greta, got him.  He loves it.  

I never thought I would have a dog, but I will say....he is pretty cute...and is growing on me until he pees inside for the 6th time.

quick shout out to my beautiful mom.....it's her BIRTHDAY!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRETA!!!

And it's Brian's grandmother's birthday!!  Happy Birthday Gan Gan!!!!!!  We love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment