Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Wash Room

I haven't had internet since Monday!!!! All this rain (praise the Lord!!!) did something to our phone and internet connection......thankfully we got it back today and now I'm able to post some pictures! 

Brian and I were very lucky to get a house that had such a big laundry room.  It's a great space and has tons of storage.  Can't remember what it looked like before...let me show you.




A little outdated, but not too bad! We couldn't afford to redo our kitchen cabinets and these so we decided to just leave these how they were.  They are actually in excellent condition!  So we slapped on a little paint, had the brick pavers installed, and added a few cute things I had before Brian and I got married items.  Here is how it turned out......








My mother-in-law made me this awesome coat rack Christmas a few years ago and I now have a big wall to hang it on! I made the letters stand out a little more by painting them this bright red.  

remember this fabric?




We've got a lot of parties to go to.......


Moso is one of my favorite Atlanta artist.  I've got a lot of her stuff, but in the laundry she did the tomato and the green door, painted on pieces of wood.  LOVE.  

We've also got this great storage closet.  It was one of the first things I organized in the house.  

not really looking to organized here


Pegboard was behind these doors



I added a hook on this side to hang aprons and bags



and on this side, I stole borrowed some of Brian's pegboard hooks and hung calendars.  




The best part is I can close these doors and no one ever has to see this mess!


The cabinets are filled with things that I don't necessarily need all the time


I can actually reach my laundry detergent!!!!!!!!!!



Hope you like it!!???


I got a "house warming" package today all the way from Dallas, TX via my best friend from Auburn, Elizabeth.  She is quite the funny one so I was pumped to see what was inside.  and it was.........



TOAST COASTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




BAHAHAHAHAHAH......she cracks me up.  I LOVE THEM.  Thanks Elizabeth!











No comments:

Post a Comment