Thursday, September 1, 2011

Out back

There is a part of our house that you don't know about. I haven't told you about it because we have done NOTHING to it in the renovation process.  What is this secret you might ask??




It's the man cave!! (My brother and sister-in-law gave this sign to Brian as a house warming gift...love it!)
Behind our house is a finished garage.  It is just like having a basement, except we have to go outside to get to it.  But it's not that far



During our renovation, we were able to store our entire house in the man cave.  It gave me so much anxiety though.....this is why...............






EVERYTHING was stacked floor to ceiling for 2 and a half months......I couldn't find anything!  It worked out great though because when we did move in all of our stuff was already at the house, we just had to pull it out!

It's a huge room




not sure what happened to this picture

We have big plans for this space too, we just need more $$$$$$ so we can paint it and put down new carpet.  



It has a full bathroom and two big closets.  


Loving this avocado green shower!


more storage!



This big walk in closet will be used for Brian's hunting stuff  I am not sure how I lost out on that....geeezzzz I'm nice!!

Hopefully we will be able to get this part of the house in shape soon....I will keep you posted as this happens!

Here are some neat "man cave ideas"








I would prefer something more like this, but it's not a lady cave
Ours will not look anything like these.....but you get the idea!











No comments:

Post a Comment