Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Time

I cannot seem to find enough time in my day to blog!!! My life has been really crazy and I feel like I'm on an out of control roller coaster!!!!!!!!! I've been working a lot and had tons of other things on my plate oh and remodeling this house! I don't have much to say today, but I did make some changes in the breakfast room this past weekend.


Just rearranged and added a few things.


Hung these above the decanters


and moved this chair from the den to here.  I hate that I take my pictures at night!!!!  This chair will be great for reading books  talking on the phone.

I also got my china that has been at my mom's for almost a year and had it arranged in the china cabinet.





We had the back of this built in china cabinet painted the same color as the wall. My painter and I fought over this decision.  He wanted it the color as the cabinet and I told him no, and he still painted it the cabinet color!!! I had him go back and fix it, and I'm glad I did because I think it makes my china really stand out! 

My family welcomed a new baby cousin into our family yesterday and I AM OBSESSED WITH HIM!!!!!


ISN'T HE THE CUTEST NUGGET YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! His name is Charlie, aka Cha-Cha, and he is fantastic!!!! I am so proud of my cousin Katie!!! Mommy and baby are doing GREAT!  yay!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment