Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kitchen Reveal

I've been reluctant to put pictures up because we can't seem to get a room finished!!!! We are super busy and don't have a lot of time after work to organize.....I'm hoping this weekend I can get it together!!!!!

HALF WAY THROUGH UNPACKING BOXES


The kitchen is pretty much finished.  We still need our drawer pulls, some drawers painted, and the trim to be put back up around the ceiling.  In case you don't remember what it looked like before..............



And here is the now (FYI..now does not mean complete, just in the moment)


still kinda of junky with all my junk.....but SUCH a difference!!!!!!!




ALL THE DRAWER PULLS WILL LOOK LIKE THESE


It has been so fun unpacking everything and putting it up in the cabinets.....an OCD's paradise!!!

Don't worry, Brian is still working away....here he is installing the disposal and dishwasher.


I LOVE our big ole sink


and the simplicity of our faucet.


Those green hydrangeas came from my backyard!!!!


took  found this picture of Brian (age 11) at his grandfather's house.  I'd heard about the "buttcut" days.....and here it is in all it's glory!!!  He really thinks he is hot stuff in this picture.  I think it's PRICELESS and it just happened to find its way onto our frig!

3 comments:

  1. That picture looks like Brian circa NKOTB days... he could have totally been a member with that outfit! And your kitchen is lovely, if it goes missing one day it's because I came in and took it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callie! Its all gorgeous and perfect in person and in photographs! You've done a fantastic job! And I am diggin' that pic of B! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitchen looks great, Callie! Your photos make me want to have a whole house to re-do!

    ReplyDelete