Tuesday, August 2, 2011

we're in!

We moved in last Thursday!!!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!!!! It has been madness trying to get everything unpacked and put away....but it is starting to look like a home......finally.  I haven't been able to post anything because we just got internet yesterday......but I'm not ready to show pictures of the rooms yet!!! I will show you how the brick floors turned out

SUNROOM



LAUNDRY ROOM
LOVE IT!!!!

I will put some more pics up later.......I gotta go to school/work now........

2 comments:

  1. I love the brick floors! They remind me of fo fo's old house :) Makes my heart smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Callie! Mark and I can't wait to come visit. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon.
    By the way, I came across this little art piece today and it made me think of you...especially if you're not sure what to do with those corks yet!
    http://blogs.babble.com/the-new-home-ec/2011/08/03/wine-cork-fine-art/#more-173

    ReplyDelete