Sunday, August 14, 2011

Foyer

Our Foyer is one of the only rooms that is mostly finished.  Do you remember what it looked like before??
Here are some pictures to show the transition...



during


during


during

during
Brian's mom is a super talented decorator (lucky us) and she loves to arrange shelves and wall hangings.  So of course we had her come over to help us figure out where things needed to go!




don't worry, Brian is still measuring everything.  This one is level!



I ordered a set of brown and white plates for our other house, but here we are splitting them up and using them separately throughout the house.  I got them from THIS great shop on Etsy.  If you love english transferware.....this is your place.  Go check it out.


And here is what it looks like now!!!!


The mirror was a wedding gift from Brian's so very sweet grandmother, GanGan.  We thought this would be the perfect spot for it and it looks great!!! (thanks GanGan)


Someday I will probably add a rug and we obviously need a light fixture.  I haven't decided what look I'm  going for with a light fixture, so I'm going to wait and not impulse buy because I have done that WAY too many times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment