Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Motherboard

CRISIS!!!!!! My computer has died....totally crashed.  I had a minor freak out last week and rushed it on over to best buy!  What's the consensus.........it's THE MOTHERBOARD [insert the Geek Squad voice] . I wasn't really sure what that meant, but I could tell by the geek squad man's face that it wasn't good.  I'm in the process of trying to figure out what to do.....get a new computer which I can't afford..... fix the old one.....keep borrowing my dad's????   AHHHHHHH!!!! Whatever I decide to do, I'm hoping they can get all my stuff off my old computer!!!!!!!  Keep your fingers crossed! Maybe I will be back tomorrow with a solution and I can show you what Brian got me for our anniversary! Be back soon........


Geek Squad
image via http://www.geeksquad.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment