Tuesday, June 7, 2011

1968 continued....

I'm back with some more before photos.  These were all taken on my iphone, so the quality is not that great.  I also just spent over an hour emailing them one by one from my phone to my computer, then downloading and organizing them....if someone has an easier way to do this...let me know!!!!


This is the HUGE laundry room. I am so excited about this space because of all the cabinets! Brian will have plenty of room to fold my laundry in here I actually do all of his laundry. I would love to get something like this to add in the center of the room for folding and wrapping gifts 
remoldelista.com
or something like this
www.cheap-kitchen-cabinets-us.com
This is the sunroom off the den. It has two slidding glass doors that close it off from the rest of the house, but we will be opening it up and putting our kitchen table in there.



and now on to the most outdated room in the house, that is actually not going to be renovated at this time, THE GUEST BATHROOM.....
.......AHHHHHHHH


If you come stay with us in the near future...this will be your bathroom, get excited.  It does have this great linen closet though




You can even keep your toothbrush right here! please note the fake pink marble...

Master bedroom
guest room #1

guest room #2

We will be taking up all the flooring in the house and adding hardwood floors and some carpet.  Stay tuned for the demolition!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment