Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Home

Welcome to my blog! I started this so that friends and family could see how my husband, Brian, and I renovate our old new house.  We sold our little bungalow and bought a great fixer upper.  I lived in the bungalow for two and a half years and it was perfect......until we got married last October and Brian moved all his stuff in.  There was no room for anything, so when this opportunity came for us to sell, we jumped on it and got out of there!!!


OLD HOUSE

NEW HOUSE


The new house has twice the space...and a whole lot of storage.  It also has great bones, which is why we loved it, and now we just have to get the inside up to par. Brian and I both love a project and we are really excited about this adventure and I hope you will stay tuned to see the rest of the house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment