Thursday, June 23, 2011

Have I mentioned I'm ready to move in?

I've been living with my parents for a month and a half now and I'm SOOO ready to get in my own house!!!! Not that it's been a negative experience...but I'm just ready to be in my home, with my stuff, and organized the way I want it to be. Here is a typical daily conversation between me and Brian:
Callie: "I'm so ready to be in my house."
Brian: "Oh really Callie, I had no Idea, I've never heard that before."
Callie: "No like I'm being serious, I really thought we'd be in there by now."
Brian: "I know, I'm doing the best I can, but you obviously don't understand how this works."
Bless his heart, I'm so annoying and I really appreciate him putting up with me.  THANKS BRIAN!!!

I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel though.....it's a dull light, but it's there!

Brian took apart the island the other night which meant POWER TOOL TIME!


HELLO

Even Greta decided to help!! Thanks mom!
And here is the kitchen with out the island....so weird




I thought i would share some fabric and paint with ya now.....

These are the paint colors

You can't tell very much from these pictures, but they are very warm colors and I'm excited about them! There will be no white in the house.  Brian's only response was "are we going to live in a khaki box?"  bahahaha he kills me, obviously all those tans are different colors! 

We picked out our carpet too! We went to Budget Carpet Outlet here in Gainesville and got a great deal on some in stock carpet.

This will be going in all three bedrooms.  

We also picked out these great brick pavers that will go in the sunroom and laundry room.  I LOVE THEM! They remind me of Savannah.  I thought it would be perfect in the laundry room since that is where we will enter the house.  We won't have to worry about staining carpet or buckling hardwood floors.  Just wipe the dirt away!



This fabric will be the pillows on our couch in the den.  The room will be a creamish color and remember the kitchen is part of this room too.  The cabinets will be gray, so I thought this was the perfect combo of both colors.

 
This will be in the sunroom and maybe den.

the perfect combination of masculine and feminine
deer and aqua

This will possibly be somewhere in our master bedroom
this ikat is also in the master
 

And this will be in one of the guestrooms.

Does anyone see a trend with these fabrics????? DEER, PHEASANTS, BIRD DOGS, AND DUCKS!!!
You might think I'm crazy......but Brian loves all these animals, and when you put them on fabric....then he loves the fabric too ;)

I can't wait to show you the rest whenever I get in the house !!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment