Sunday, June 26, 2011

Preacher Man

Today was a proud day for a younger sister.  My older brother, Whit, preached his first sermon at his first church as a pastor.  IT WAS GLORIOUS!  My younger brother, Jake, went with me and Brian to Braselton this morning and it couldn't of been a more perfect day!


I love his church!!! If I was an artist I would totally paint this for him, but i'm not.  He preached an amazing sermon on welcoming Christ into your heart.  It was great and I couldn't be more proud of him.  I am a very lucky girl to have him as a brother and a mentor.  He has always been such a special person and I am so honored to be apart of his family!

Inside, isn't this great!
I love these light fixtures
Me, Whit. and Jake
Whit and I
best buds 
Whit has a great devotional blog and if you are interested in keeping up with it, click HERE
LOVE YOU WHIT!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!

Over at the Hughs household.......


Brian removed the old oven cabinet to make room for the new one


and he tore out the upper cabinets here to make room for our pantry!!!! I can't wait to see it all installed!

The whole house has been painted in the inside too.....those images are to come soon!





These signs are hanging in my parent's garage and they are basically my mother in a nutshell! I think they are so funny!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment