Monday, June 13, 2011

GREENVILLE AND CHEWY

Brian and I have been at the beach for the past week with his family bet you thought I was working on the house.   On our way home we stopped at my sister-in-law Natalie and brother-in-law Will's house in Greenville.  They bought and renovated their home after they got married a year ago. 

How charming is this front door!!!! I LOVE it!



Here is the kitchen and how awesome are these painted hardwoods??!!!



Because their house is older and had a few owners, the hardwoods were not all the same.  Instead of re-doing all of them, they decided to just paint the ones in the kitchen. GREAT IDEA!I love how they turned out!


 
Their kitchen turned out great and I especially love the bead-board and cabinet color.


I love this piece of furniture that Will gave Natalie as a wedding gift, very very sweet.

Now I have to introduce you to my newphew, Chewy....

smiling for the camera 
Yes, that's a pet flying squirrel.  Nat and Will got him last fall.  He is super cute, but I just so happen to be terrified of (a) animals and (b) animals that can fly.  I've never actually held Chewy, but I hear he is really soft.  Chewy is actually very well mannered though expect for when he came after me last night and I jumped in the closet.

He loves to sit in people's shirts
Here is a video of Chewy getting home today and running to "HIS" chair...




                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment