Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas is over??!!!??

I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone!!! It has been hectic at the Hughs' house.  We've had a lot going on with the holidays but things are starting to calm down.  We had a great Christmas! Hope you did!?

Good news for twohughsandahouse......no more iphone photos!!!! I got a camera!!!!


Whooo hooo!!!  I got some neat things for the house too















 A vintage ice bucket for our bar..love




A vintage coffee tin lamp...very cool!



YES!!!!

Hooch reacted to Christmas morning just like I wanted him too.....he was OUT OF CONTROL and got soo excited when he saw all his stuff.


His stocking was stuffed!



Here is Brian making him "sit" before he could get his gingerbread man rawhide  sick

We went to my parent's house first Christmas morning, and that is where I got the camera....so unfortunately ....I don't have any pictures of them.  But we left Hooch in the laundry room while we were gone, and when we came home to get ready for Brian's parent's house...this what we found...





 The liquid on the floor is PEE and he kocked over his entire water bowl next to the back door.  He also got into the closet and found the paper towels...and shredded them.  Thanks Hooch.  Maybe I should take back all that stuff I got a petsmart....




 Then he went to my in-laws and got a giant bone....and went nuts again...at least he had on his puffy vest



Here is my almost 13 year old brother in law trying on his new Ray-Bans. He is offically "cool."  I can't believe he is almost 13!!! He was only 3 years old when Brian and I started dating!!!!!!



This is my two brother-in-laws  and sister-in-law.  Like my headband? I think Brian gets embarrassed when I do stuff like that.  

Hooch was exhausted at the end of the day


That's me he is sleeping on.....I CANNOT believe I'm letting a dog lay on me like that, I've come a long way!


This is how our night ended


Merry Christmas!!!!   a few days late

No comments:

Post a Comment