Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

Well it was beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house......until Hooch decided to undecorate the outside.  This is what my wreath from the front door looked like when I got home yesterday.



and I can't show you what the back door wreath looks like.....because there is nothing left of it.

But inside things are looking good  for now.

Two weekends ago we went to the farmer's market to get our tree.  We love going there because it's beautiful trees and inexpensive!  also the proceeds go to boyscout troops!




rows and rows!


Greta decided to come when she heard we were going!!


Then my father-in-law, aka DJ, decided to join too!


Brian is kinda a christmas tree snob, here he is inspecting a potential canidate


All three in Brian's truck!!!


I have these great hurricane globes and decided to fill them with the christmas balls to put on my mantle.




That's right, I got 48 for $10....CHA CHING!!!  (walgreens)



TA DA!

I also like to have a tree for Brian, and a tree for ME!!

Here is the Brian "themed" tree










 These are all things that Brian loves  redneck?? maybe?

here is the Callie "themed" tree







burlap and mini mink coats....I THINK SO!!!!

I can't believe it's already Christmas! I'm sooooo NOT ready!!!

Gotta go....Christmas Vacation is about to come on!



















No comments:

Post a Comment