Monday, March 26, 2012

Brian's Birthday

Last Tuesday was Brian's birthday and we had our families over to celebrate. I decided to make it a "Brian themed" party....so of course there was BBQ, camouflage, and hunting dogs.

I made these cupcakes for him mainly because I wanted to use the camo cupcake papers I found on etsy.


I always see little party tags like these above on etsy, but I'm too cheap to have someone else make them so I figured out how to do it myself. I sure Brian was thrilled to have little chevron tags....not.

I thought these napkins had his name all over them.
It's so fun to have everyone sit together.

I'm obsessed with these paper placemats I found at a store in Gainesville for only $7!!!



It's a tradition with my mom for the birthday kid to wear the birthday hat.....Brian couldn't wait to get it on.

Brian's favorite Banana Pudding.

Brian got this cool turkey hunting vest....it has a built in seat, I had to try it out.
It came with this mask too weird
He also got a "grown up" briefcase. It has plaid lining....very Brian.
Brian is such a special person to everyone and we are all very thankful for him. It was a wonderful night celebrating a wonderful person!

We went to St. Simons about a month ago and I snapped this image of Brian IRONING while enjoying a drink. WHAT A DREAMBOAT!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Brian is turning into this uncle Eddie?! Daddy loves to Iron! Truth.

    ReplyDelete