Sunday, March 25, 2012

Moving Stuff Around


Back with some changes. We finally figured out how we wanted to arrange the dinning room. We decided to take a leaf out of the table and move the "dinning room" down towards the foyer so we could have a seating area at the other end. Here is a reminder of the room before...


and here it is after we painted


and what it looks like now...





This plate arrangement is special to us. The white dishes were Brian's grandmothers, Brian gave me the oyster plates for Christmas, and the platter was given to me by my mom. LOVE!!! We recruited Brian's parents to come help us out with hanging these.



My father-in-law actually came up the arrangement!!! hehehehe

I got my monogram chevron pillow on etsy and I'm obsessed with it!

You probably didn't noticed our cream chairs are in the dinning room now. So we were fortunate enough to have these donated to us

Hand me downs are great!

The greatest day of my life happened about a week ago......this is why....

I came home from work and this was in my drive way! What a dream. We hosted a Jaycees funtion at the house and the Varsity catered. (the jaycees is a local organization Brian is involved with)
The Varstiy just might be my favorite thing ever.

DREAMY.


and then we had all these leftovers! I thought about them all day the next day only to come home and find out Brian had thrown them all away that night! Geezzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment