Monday, October 15, 2012

Showering Baby Laney

A lot has happened since I last posted no I didn't have a baby.  Most importantly, my niece Laney was born! She came three weeks  early on September 26 and is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.


I'm basically obsessed with her.  I text my brother about every hour asking for a picture.

One of my favorite pics, Ashley and Laney.
I'd planned to have a shower for Ashley the first weekend in October and what an unexpected treat to have Laney join us there!  I had everything planned out just how I wanted it, but my mom was a little skeptical that we could pull it off since we were making all the food Greta was sweating, she didn't think I could do it.











My cousin, Katie, is a super talented baker so of course I had her make the chevron cake!  It was so good.















Laney and her Great Grandmothers



Katie's son Charlie....PRECIOUS


The kids table

this is what happened when we tried to take a picture

cousins with babies
Welcome to the world Laney!


What's Hooch up to you ask?


ohhhhh nothing much!

No comments:

Post a Comment